Monday, October 24, 2011

Iceland. Photos and thoughts.

I am very happy about all the wonderful words and +1's I've gotten on my series of photos from Iceland. At the same time I feel that most of them are below the level I would want them to be. Mind you I'm not fishing for compliments, I just have to air a thought or two.



At the trip we had so little time at each location seeing as we were on a guided tour. It was very rewarding and educational, and I'm really satisfied about the whole experience. But at the same time I wish we could have had more time. I never really had any time to think about camera settings, angles, dust removal, light etc.. I only had time for running around taking "snapshots". Which yielded some very nice (albeit few) photos still, but most of my total amount of photos are utterly useless or just "tourist-level" photos, with only one or two exceptions here and there.



At least now I have a good excuse to go back ;) but next time I'm going to rent an Arctic Truck and have at least a week, so I can have time to do everything right :) I just have to win the lottery or something first x)



Btw: click the images for larger views.

No comments:

Post a Comment